Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Improving My Blog

Data Analysis
According to Bloggingwizard.com, around 75% of visitors will probably not return to your site. At this point, I feel that the main strength of my blog is that we are currently at a 31% return rate, which is about 5 percent higher than the estimate.(http://www.bloggingwizard.com/blog-visitors-will-never-return-solution/). I have also increased monthly page views from 20 in June to 24 (a 20% increase) without any additional online presence generated. The biggest challenges that I have is the quantity of visitors per month in total and how many pages they view per session. Based on these results the 3 major changes I would make are to:
  1. Keep a standard content maximum of 500 words for convenience for readers and to generate more views per session.
  2. Utilize an email blast to all my contacts to generate more page views.
  3. Include two video-embedded blog posts a month instead of the current 1 video per month ratio.
  4. Adjust my titles and keyword usage to include the major search terms in my posts at least twice
If you have any suggestions on how to improve new blogs please let me know in the comments!!!
 



...and now a short video about a Kickstarter project I hope to work on if it gets fully funded!!! It is about the Life of People who moved to China, black people and their experiences!


--PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment